SugarHouse Online Sportsbook and Casino Philadelphia
SugarHouse beat out its competition by launching online sports betting in Philadelphia as of May 2019 and was the first New Jersey gambling site to combine its sportsbook with its online casino. The launch of SugarHouse Online Sportsbook in PA before competitors does not come as much of a surprise as it already had a fully functional online and mobile product in NJ, and has now launched its online casino in the PA market. Players in PA can now wager on sports and enjoy playing online casino games, legally, through any browser i.e Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and on their Android device. Due to a recent change in Apple's terms of service that puts a limit on gambling apps, neither PlaySugarHouse online casino or sportsbook will be available on IOS yet.
Under the ownership of Rush Street Interactive, SugarHouse launched Pennsylvania's first sports betting site in May for a short test and trial period. It currently relies on Kambi Group to power its platform, an operator who also owns DraftKings Sportsbook and 888sports that happen to be competing sportsbooks. SugarHouse now operates an online casino in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Due to different state regulations, players in New Jersey who are already members of SugarHouse in the Garden State will have to create a new account to join in in Pennsylvania.
PlaySugarHouse PA Online Casino
Over the upcoming weeks, PlaySugarHouse has been getting ready to launch its online casino in Pennsylvania and started live testing July 17. SugarHouse is expected to be one of the top online gambling sites in the state, and here's why:
- Already has experience in the US market due to the platform started in New Jersey.
- The only casino located in Philadelphia.
- Its owner, Rush Street Interactive, is forecasted to be one of the bigger marketers in the state as it has national plans for online gambling.
SugarHouse Online Payment Methods PA
Since the world of legal online gambling is still new to Philadelphia, the state of the gaming control board is still busy approving deposit methods for players. The goal is that SugarHouse will have the same methods of payment like their sister casino in NJ, but as of right now players have six ways to deposit and four options for withdrawal.
- Credit/debit card
- Online banking (ACH)
- SugarHouse Play+
- Cash at the casino cage
- Wire transfer
- Online banking (ACH)
- SugarHouse Play+
- Cash at the casino cage
- Check by mail
The minimum online deposit is $10 and the maximum goes up to $50,000.
SugarHouse PA Online Promo Codes
The world of legal sports betting and online gambling is full of competition so it is important for game operators to keep their players happy. SugarHouse Sportsbook offers free membership into its loyalty rewards program which comes with 11 levels of benefits while the PA online casino is set to offer a series of big promotions.
PlaySugarHouse PA online casino offers one of the most generous new player sign-ups by giving newly registered players a 100% match on first deposits of up to $250 just by entering the code “250MATCH”, with only a 1x playthrough requirement on any game. The lowest possible deposit is $10, a dollar for dollar match.
Bonus money is added into a new players account within 48 hours and expires if not wagered within 30 days. Players need to wager the bonus money before they can withdraw it.
PlaySugarHouse NJ has a number of online promotions, the biggest and best one being the SugarHouse Jackpot Parlay, and players can expect to see the same thing on the PA online casino. Players are given the option to allow the betting machine to randomly select eight possible parlay options or choose the winners themselves. If eight bets are hit the total take-home winnings can be more than $100,000.
Once the online casino goes live in PA, players will have no problems keeping track of their accounts as SugarHouse will have all gambling options on its well-designed website. Bettors will be able to easily change from slots to table games without having to create separate wallets or accounts.
PlaySugarHouse also gives players the chance to win extra money simply by following their social media accounts, or the refer-a-friend program where each friend is worth $50 (limit of 10 friends).
SugarHouse iRush Rewards Program PA
The iRush rewards program is based on points earned through a combo of real money wagered and the number of combinations per sports bets. All points stay in the account for 30 days and then over 60 days points earned to determine the player's tier level. This rewards program is expected to be integrated with the SugarHouse online casino launching in PA.
- A $10 straight bet is equivalent to one point.
- 40 points will take a player to the second tier and from there, 20,000 reward points are required to reach tier 10. A player can only reach tier 11 if invited.
- Even as a new first-tier player, you are still able to access the iRush bonus shop which allows bonus wagers in exchange for points.
As a player moves up they are capable of attaining customized deposit assistance, birthday presents, free plays, exclusive invite-only events, and multipliers on wagers.
PlaySugarHouse Online Casino Games
Based off of the current SugarHouse online casino in New Jersey, we can predict SugarHouse PA will launch with a library of over 400 games including versions of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. SugarHouse is also known for its extensive list of online slot games and will feature over 400 titles for players to choose from, featuring popular slots like:
- DaVinci Diamonds
- Lobstermania 2
- Quick Hit Platinum
- Triple Red Hot 777
- Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme
Since the soft launch has started, players in PA can sign up to PlaySugarHouse online casino and have access to 22 NetEnt slot games. Tables games like blackjack and roulette are not available yet but are reportedly coming soon to the app.
In terms of future online Blackjack, players can expect to see classics like IGT Blackjack and Blackjack Pro Atlantic City on the SugarHouse PA online casino at the launch as well as European Roulette, 3 Wheel Roulette, and Roulette Master. Players should expect a wider variety of roulette games than blackjack on the SugarHouse PA casino site.
PlaySugarHouse Customer Support
If players run into difficulties on the SugarHouse site, have no fear! Live chat and email are available for users to answer any questions they may have and are available 9:30 am - 2:00 am seven days a week with very quick response rates.
SugarHouse Online SportsBook PA
SugarHouse is doing what it can to stand out from other sports betting sites by presenting a more contemporary and polished website.
- Past the main sportsbook page players will find, to the left, a list of sports eligible to bet on. On the right-hand side are a social newsfeed where bettors can see in real-time what other people are wagering on and their winnings, whether its sports or slots, etc.
- For players who want to join in on the live betting and wager on what's happening at that moment, to the top left-hand corner there is a yellow button with “Live Right Now.” If clicked, it will present all games going on at the time across all sports and players can see which lines are available.
- For players who want to keep track of how they are doing, bet history can be found right underneath the “Live” button.
- Underneath the bet history, bettors have the option to get in on the “Jackpot Parlay” which requires only $1 to join the action and the chance to get a huge payout if hit successfully.
- Further down the left-hand side, players can find a list of sports that SugarHouse carries which includes all major North American leagues like the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL.
- If a player can't find what they are looking for they can use the search bar in the middle of the page to track down a desired match or league.
- As players choose sports to bet on, lines appear in the middle of the page typically broken down into three sections: “Live and Upcoming,” which shows the spreads and totals of games that are on board for the week, “Futures,” which shows odds to win divisions and upcoming leagues, and “All.”
- Once a player finds something they like, it is just a matter of clicking the spread and choosing the amount to bet on the bet slip, as well as if it is to be a single bet or parlay.
Players can also find links to SugarHouse “Promotions,” “Rewards” and “Help” pages at the top of the site and links to “Support,” (live chat) and “Responsible Gaming” at the bottom.
SugarHouse PA Sports Betting App
Anyone with an Android device or access to a desktop within PA borders is able to download the sports betting app from SugarHouseCasino.com. Right now anyone trying to bet through their iPhone will have to open the app through their mobile browser, as the app is yet to work on IOS.
To ensure legality, SugarHouse Sportsbook will ask players to connect to wifi and check the GPS to make sure they are within Pennsylvania borders.
Once players are on, SugarHouse has made it easy to navigate with everything accessible in just a few taps whether it's to deposit funds or place future bets. The mobile app is broken down into two sections: SugarHouse casino and SugarHouse Sportsbook. This gives users the option of playing casino games with a live dealer should they go through the casino section, or they can choose to go through the sportsbook and wager on different games and sports.
SugarHouse mobile app also features bingo games and access to their customer support team (through the app) should a player run into any problems.
Players can download the app to their phone for free and can receive a welcome offer of a 100% match on their first deposit, up to $250.
SugarHouse Sportsbook app is basically twins with its web version, looking and acting exactly the same which makes it simple for users to switch back and forth between the two.
SugarHouse PA Online Sports Betting
SugarHouse Online Sportsbook offers the following sports to bet on:
- Basketball: Probably offering the most with basketball, players have the option to bet on NBA, college basketball, Euro League, as well as futures for divisions, conferences, and March Madness.
- Soccer: SugarHouse Sportsbook offers all soccer leagues from English Premier League, Series A, MLS, Champions League, and even Bulgarian matches.
- Golf: All golf events are offered in the Sportsbook including PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, and European Tour.
- MMA: Players have the option to bet on a variety of fighting sports with SugarHouse Sportsbook including UFC, Bellator MMA, and major boxing matches.
- Tennis: All matches including ATP and WTA are available to wager on, including the option to live bet throughout the games.
- Hockey: SugarHouse Sportsbook gives players the chance to bet on all NHL matches as well as following the AHL and World Championships.
- Football: Everything from NFL to college football to CFL is available for players to wager on.
- Motorsports: Players have the option of betting on NASCAR each week for the weekly races as well as Formula 1 on Sugarhouse Sportsbook.
- Baseball: Here players will have the chance to bet on World Series odds, live betting, and odds in divisions.
SugarHouse SportsBook also covers cricket, rugby, cycling, and Aussie Rules Football.
- SugarHouse used to be Jack Frost's sugar refinery and that's where the name comes from.
- Earned its casino license in 2006.
- After four years of construction, SugarHouse opened with more than 3000 slots available.
- SugarHouse is owned by Rush Street Entertainment who handles its online sports betting as well as online casino games. Odds are provided by Kambi, a global provider.
Due to the popularity of the first casino, SugarHouse started construction to expand in the summer of 2014 which turned into a $164 million project, making it one of the states biggest revenue generators. In May of 2016 SugarHouse completed its second phase expansion and since then has turned into one of Pennsylvania's top state performers.