Hollywood at Penn National Casino
Online gambling has finally started to take off in Pennsylvania! As of July 15th two Pennsylvania casinos, Parx and Hollywood, went live with a soft launch in the online market with PlaySugarHouse following on July 16 and 17th. Hollywood Casino was the first online casino to launch in Pennsylvania this week and was also the first to launch its retail sportsbook in the state back in 2018. As the soft launch continues, here is everything we know so far about Hollywood Online Casino PA.
Hollywood Online Casino PA Welcome Deals
At first look, it appears that Hollywood online casino is offering a $25 no deposit bonus to new players signing up to the site. Once a customer has completed registration they will see $25 in their online “Bonus Balance” account and will have 180 days to spend the bonus. The only requirement is a one-time playthrough.
While there is yet to be news of a deposit bonus, it can be expected that players will soon see a 100% match up bonus as high as $2000 with a 5x - 20x wagering requirement or, another route Hollywood could take would be offering a small deposit bonuses with a low playthrough requirement of 1x.
Typically online casinos offer welcome bonuses usually consisting of either:
- Playback - If a player loses first bet the online casino will give them a percentage back.
- Deposit match - A matchup on players first deposit after completing registration.
- Free bonus money - Players are not required to make a deposit and will receive a bonus money reward after signing up.
Online casino bonuses are what attract new players so if Hollywood at Penn National online casino hopes to compete with the big casinos like Parx, it will need to offer players more than $25.
Hollywood Online Casino Loyalty Program
Hollywood at Penn National currently offers players the chance to join the Marquee Rewards Program which gives access to a network of 35 casinos around the world. Hollywood online casino hasn't integrated the rewards program onto the site yet but if they do, it is expected that online winnings will be able to go towards earning points that can be used at affiliated venues. The Marquee Rewards Program is broken down into five tiers that players are put in based on the number of points they receive throughout six months, starting at 0-9,999 and going up to 400,000 points.
Rewards start from discounts on hotel rooms and dining, free slot play, invitations to VIP events, and even discounts on selected cruises.
Hollywood Online Casino PA Games
As the soft launch continues, Hollywood so far has the following games available:
- Access to nine different versions of Game King video poker.
- 40 different slot games.
What came as a surprise to online players in Pennsylvania is the fact that Blackjack, Roulette, and live dealer games are missing from the online game list, however, this is expected to be temporary as the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board needs to approve all games before they enter an online casino library.
For now, players will find these online slot games available among the library at Hollywood online casino:
- Wolf Run
- Crown of Egypt
- Siberian Storm
- Wheel of Fortune: Triple Extreme Play
- Golden Goddess
- Da Vinci Diamonds
Due to the partnerships attained with NetEnt, NextGen, WMS, and IGT, Hollywood online casino is expected to grow from 40 online slots to a library of over 300. No progressive slots jackpots are offered for the time being.
Online Blackjack and Roulette
Eventually, players can expect to see Hollywood offering the American version of roulette indefinite with the possibility of the European version being added to the library as well as French and multi-wheel roulette that come with a live dealer.
Blackjack should be making an appearance on the online casino shortly, but right now neither are offered.
Hollywood Online Casino PA Platforms
Currently, the online casino is only available for users on Android devices and PC or Mac computers. There is no access for those using iOS or iPhone browsers yet but Hollywood is working on an iPhone solution which will come down the road. It is important that online players are located within the borders of Pennsylvania as all of the devices will be using geolocation to enforce this.
Hollywood Online Casino App Features
The Hollywood mobile casino app has a lot of potentials to do well in the PA online gambling market and players can expect to see the following features once the app is launched:
- Full-screen gaming.
- Live Dealer casino games.
- Game Guides.
- Filters and reviews to aid players in finding the best games.
- Safe and secure payment options for deposit and withdrawing.
- Live data feed made up of game updates, jackpots and results for players to see.
Right now the Android site gives players the same online gaming experience that can be found on the desktop browser.
Hollywood Online Casino PA Registration and Payment Methods
Even though Hollywood had about 20 minutes of tech problems during the start of the soft launch, it seems like the bugs have been fixed. For any players looking to sign up can do so easily by going to the Hollywood online casino site. They must be 21 years of age, and located inside PA borders which will be verified by geolocation technology.
Players will also be required to fill in the following upon online registration:
- First and last name.
- Date of birth.
- Cell phone number.
- Address including street, city, state and zip code.
- Last four digits of Social Security Number.
Right now players have the following options for depositing and funding their online account with Hollywood online casino PA:
- Hollywood Play+ prepaid card
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- VIP Preferred, which is an e-check company for gaming websites.
- VIP Preferred: This process takes up to two to three business days after a player has requested a withdrawal to go into their VIP Preferred account directly.
- Hollywood Play+: Since this is a prepaid card it can be used to claim winnings and withdraw the player's funds from an ATM.
- Check: Players can use this option to request a check to be written to the account holder and mailed to the address provided on registration. This process is expected to take two to three business days like the VIP Preferred option.
Hollywood Online Casino PA Customer Service
On top of having a FAQ page where the online casino will list all of its resources, players will also have access to customer service via phone, email, and live chat 24/7 with limited live chat offers.